Need an Expert ?



We have a team of experts consisting of lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Property managers etc. provide services relating to Criminal Litigation all over India and well-trained criminal litigation lawyers in the required region, will manage your all criminal litigation.

Various problems faced by the NRIs:

  • Getting a trustworthy and skilled criminal litigation lawyer.
  • Apprehension of being arrested at the airport or Apprehension of getting their passport impounded, in case they visit India.
  • Since NRIs are not able to visit India due to pendency of false, frivolous and malicious litigation, their families suffer here or they end up losing their land or immovable properties due to abandonment.

Services offered by our Team

  • Represent the client in police station and in Court for getting Bail, in case you are planning to visit India soon. You can apply for anticipatory or pre-arrest bail before visiting India, hence, ensuring complete safety of yourself when you land in India and also, leaving India without any legal obstruction.
  • Quashing of FIR i.e. cancellation of FIR if it is based on false and baseless grounds. Many times, it has been seen that Orders of PO (i.e. Proclaimed Offender) are issued against NRI in their absence by giving either their wrong address or Indian address and even without service of summons. Quashing of such PO order is also filed by our team.
  • Quashing of FIR and PO orders on Power of Attorney:NRIs need not to travel to India and they can file Quashing petitions in the High Court of Punjab and Haryana on Power of Attorney.
  • Quashing of FIR in case you are a relative of husbandand  you have been falsely implicated in an FIR under sections 406, 498A IPC
  • File complaint in Police Station or a petition in the any Court of Law or registration of FIR under section 420 or 406 IPC in case possession of property belonging to an NRI has been illegally taken over by a person or a relative.

File complaint in Police Station or a petition in a Court of Law or for registration of FIR for malicious prosecution, in case you or your relatives have been falsely implicated in an FIR under 498A or 406 IPC or File a case for defamation. Such cases can be filed on personal affidavit or on power of attorney.